Forwarded from Ethnobotany group, thought it might be of interest to this
group also:
Dear Colleagues,
I have just launched a new web site that I hope can be a group endeavor. In
a way, this is my penance for writing a book that, if successful, would
further endanger plants that are already in desperate need of protection. I
have tried to think of everything that people need to know in order to
wildcraft ethically, cultivate, conserve, and protect our medicine cabinet.
The site is up: http://www.cancerplants.com/
The links are mostly to "under construction" because the idea is not to make
this "my" site but rather to invite others to submit articles on medicinal
plants used in cancer treatment. I want to focus on the habitat, the
necessary conditions for growth, the availability of seeds or young plants,
and the whole process whereby a plant moves from its place of growth to its
final service as medicine.
I will give people as much space as...
Comments
Post a Comment